08 Nov Starline Brass LED + Controls Retrofit
Posted at 07:20h in Credibility Windows
An ammunition manufacturer in Missouri was struggling with a lighting retrofit from less than five years ago that left savings on the table and inconsistent lighting levels throughout their facility.
They were frustrated because they:
- Trusted their incumbent electrician on the previous lighting upgrade
- Were unhappy with the results
- Feared that a move to LEDs wouldn’t pencil because of their relatively cheap cost of electricity
What they wanted was to:
- Improve the work environment for their employees with increased light levels
- Reduce maintenance headaches changing lamps and ballast
- Save money
- Offset their tax liability with federal tax deductions.
AES was able to design a LED solution that enabled them to: