Sr. Business Development Manager, Power Quality Division
Ally Energy Solutions is a national turnkey energy solutions provider to industrial, retail, logistics, ESCO & MUSH verticals. Solutions include lighting, solar, backup generation, electrical infrastructure, and power quality-related products & services. Ally has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Development Manager in our Power Quality division to generate sales in the ESCO & MUSH markets. This position will educate clients on the benefits & energy cost savings achievable with improved Power Quality conditions.
This position will directly call on the public sector emphasizing K-12 clients; Energy Managers, Business Managers, etc. Attendance at K-12 and public-sector-related association meetings, luncheons & conferences is expected. Additionally, candidate will call on ESCO’s in the Performance Contracting space as a partner/subcontractor to ESCO’s; Account Executives, Project Development Engineers, etc. Through the identification of ESCO projects in development, Ally’s Power Quality solutions can be included in the larger performance contract.
Essential Background Requirements
Prior experience/knowledge in Power Quality is a plus but not a requirement. Ideal candidates will have experience selling energy, electrical and mechanical products/services to the MUSH & ESCO sectors.
Essential Skill Requirements:
- Prior success selling solutions into the Public Sector & ESCO’s. Self-motivated to drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Initiate contact and develop sales strategies in conjunction with the power quality team.
- Provide input to develop a marketing plan.
- Assist in developing the right solution for the customer.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Knowledge of proactive prospecting at the financial decision-making level.
- Must have strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at multiple stages of the process.
Location & Territory
- The position is remote
- Territory is national
- There will be particular sales emphasis on TX and Central US
Compensation & Benefits
- Fixed base salary and sales commission commensurate with experience
- Participation in Bonus Pool
- Flexible Personal Time Off (PTO) includes paid vacation, sick days, bereavement
- Participation in the Group Health Plan
- Company-paid Sort-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance Policies.
- Participation in the Company 401k plan and match.
Base Pay Range: $80k-$120k